- 3 CHANNEL VIDEO CLAMPER The Kramer VM-37 & VM-127 are 3 and 12 channel video clampers for video, s-Video (Y/C) and RGB sources. Many video capture cards, satellite decoders and receivers, and other video and RGB sources ride on erroneous DC offsets that need to be corrected for proper operation.
INPUTS:3 BNC connectors, 1Vpp / 75?; 1 RGB/component video (Y, B-Y, and R-Y), 0.7Vpp / 75? on BNC connectors.OUTPUTS:3 BNC connectors, 1Vpp / 75?;1 RGB/component video (Y, B-Y, and R-Y), 0.7Vpp / 75? on BNC connectors.MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:2.3Vpp.BANDWIDTH (-3dB):430MHz.DIFF. GAIN:0.35%.DIFF. PHASE:0.09.K-FACTOR:<0.05%.S/N RATIO:74.0 dB.CROSSTALK (all hostile):-61.8dB.CONTROLS (GAIN):-2.1dB to +6.0 dB.COUPLING:AC input; DC (clamped) output.POWER SOURCE:12V DC 80mA.DIMENSIONS:12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7-inch x 2.95-inch x 0.98-inch, W, D, H).WEIGHT:0.3 kg (0.67 lbs.) approx.ACCESSORIES:Power adapter.
- High Bandwidth - 475MHz (- 3dB).
- Restores to correct DC Levels.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Removes DC Offsets.
- Compact Size (VM-37) - Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.