- 1 CHANNEL OPTICAL VIDEO ISOLATOR The OC-1N is a high performance optical isolator for video or sync signals. It provides complete isolation between devices thus eliminating video hum, ground loops, and DC offsets which can degrade picture quality.
INPUT:1 composite video, 1Vpp/75? on a BNC connector.OUTPUT:1 composite video, 1Vpp/75? on a BNC connector.S/N RATIO:69 dB.BANDWIDTH(-3dB):20MHz.POWER SOURCE:230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 2.3 VA.DIMENSIONS:16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm (6.5' x 4.7' x 1.8', W, D, H.).WEIGHT:0.72 kg. (1.6 lbs.) approx.ACCESSORIES:Power cord.OPTIONS:RK-50RN, 19' rack adapter.
- Bandwidth - 20MHz (- 3dB).
- Channels - 1.
- Opto-Isolator Circuitry - Extremely linear response and wide frequency range compared to traditional transformer based units.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Floating Ground Selection - Input.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-50RN adapter.