Fujinon YV27X22SA2 3 Mega Pixel, 1/3" 2.2-6 MM, F1.3, CS Mount, Manual
The YV27X22SA2 is one of Fujinon's new lenses from it's 3 megapixel lens line. This varifocal CS-mount Lens with metal mount has an F1.3 wide aperture rate and a manual iris.
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 megapixels.
- Wide 2.2mm, achieving a horizontal field angle of 120 degrees (when used on 1/3
- Compact and lightweight design, best suited for use with dome cameras.
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accurancy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass, and high refractive-index glass.
- Focal Length (mm): 2.2mm-6mm
- Iris Range: F1.3-Close
- Back Focal Distance (in air) (mm): 7.70
- Exit Pupil Position (From Image Plane) (mm): -452
- Mass (g): 55g
- Focusing Range (From Front Of The Lens) (m) : ? ~ 0.3
- Angle of View 1/3" Wide: 120°00' X 91°36'
- Angle of View 1/3" Tele: 46°26' X 34°59'
- Angle of View 1/4" Wide: 91°36' X 69°21'
- Angle of View 1/4" Tele: 34°59' X 26°18'
- Object Dimensions at M.O.D. 1/3" Wide : 1075mm X 238mm
- Object Dimensions at M.O.D. 1/3" Tele: 266mm X 196mm
- Object Dimensions at M.O.D. 1/4" Wide : 638mm X429mm
- Object Dimensions at M.O.D. 1/4" Tele: 196mm X 145mm