International Fiber D7600SSE EtherNav D7600 Managed Ethernet Switch, 100FX SM, 10/100/1000TX
The IFS EtherNav™ D7600SSE of Managed Ethernet Switches provide robust transmission of 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet data. Unlike most Ethernet switches, these environmentally hardened units are designed for direct deployment in difficult out-of-plant or roadside operating environments, and are available for use with either conventional CAT-5e copper or optical transmission media. Depending upon the configuration ordered, up to 9 electrical or 6 electrical and 3 optical
ports are available for easily implementing point-to-point, linear add-drop/ drop-and-repeat, star, or true self-healing ring and mesh network system architectures. The electrical ports support the 10/100 Mbps (10/100 BASE-T) Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, and autonegotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicity and ease of installation. A 1000 BASE-T or 1000 BASE-FX port (specified at time of order) is optionally available for optically or electrically linking D7600 series switches when additional IP communications ports are required, allowing simple and cost-effective future expansion of the network if required. Available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber, these network managed (through SNMP), Layer 2 switches are optically (100 BASE-FX) and electrically compatible with any IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet device. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining the operating status of the managed switch and network, and these units are available in stand-alone/shelf-mount,wall-mount, rack-mount or DIN-rail mounting configurations.
- Environmentally hardened for direct deployment in difficult
- unconditioned out-of-plant and roadside installations.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance
- with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature,
- mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation,
- high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection)
- of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control
- Equipment Specifications.
- Extended Ambient Operating Temperature Range, -40° C to +74° C
- NTCIP Compatible
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T and 100/1000 BASE-FX Compatible
- (Depending on configuration ordered)
- High Singlemode Optical Power Budget Available
- Available in Stand-Alone/Shelf-Mount, Wall-Mount, Rack-Mount and
- DIN Rail Mounting Configurations
- Redundant Power Supply Capability Reduces Possibility of Single-Pointof-
- Failure for Highest Possible Reliability
- Fully Configurable Through Web-Based or SNMP Network Management
- Supports IGMP and IP Multicasting and Filtering
- Port Based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Readily Available – 48 Hour Delivery
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty
- Switching Method : Store and Forward
- Port Latency : HQ <1mS @50 Mbps MQ <4-5mS @37.5 Mbps LQ <16mS @12.5 Mbps
- MAC Addresses : Self Learning, up to 4000 addresses
- VLANS : Up to 64 port, tag based
- QoS : Port access control, port mirroring, 8-group trunking.
- Protocols supported : RTP/ID, TCP/IP w/full multicast support.DNS and DHCP
- Configuration IEEE 802.3 Compliant Data Interface : Ethernet Layer 2 Device
- Data Rate : 10/100 Mbps (10/100 BASE-T or 10/100 BASE-FX). 1000 Mbps throughput available at optional optical or CAT-5e linking port.
- Number of Ports : 8; 9 if ordered with optional 1000 BASE-T or 1000 BASE-FX linking port.
- Multimode Units : Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL)
- Single Mode Units : Laser Diode
- Number of fibers required : 2, 4 or 6 depending upon configuration ordered. See Ordering Information.
- Optical : Multimode: SC* Single Mode : SC*, standard.*Type ST connector available;consult factory for additional information.
- Power : Terminal Plug with screw clamps.
- Data : RJ-45
- Network management : SNMP V2c, Supports RMON for Ethernet Agent, Supports Telenet/TFTP
- Network standards supported : IEEE: 802.3 10 BASE-T, IEEE: 802.3 u 100 BASE-T, 100 BASE-FX, IEEE: 802.3 ab 1000 BASE-T, 1000 BASE-FX,IEEE: 802.1d Spanning Tree,IEEE: 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
IEEE: 802.1q VLAN,IEEE: 802.1p Class of Service (CoS)
- Power Supply Rated to : +12 VDC @1 A,+24 VDC @0.5A
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts Max.
- Voltage Regulation: Solid-state; independent on each board
- Current Protection: Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters provide unconditional protection against major faults.
- Circuit Board: Meets IPC Standard
- Size (in./ cm.) (LxWxH) : Stand-Alone/Shelf-Mount, Wall-Mount & DIN-Rail Mounting Configurations:8.25”/17.8” x 6.5”/ 12.5 x 1.75/2.5.DIN-Rail mount units are available in either side-mount or rear-mount versions.
- Shipping Weight: < 2.75 lbs./1.25 kg
- Summary fault/alarm contact closure : Form C, normally-open contacts rated at 24 VDC at 0.5 A, 10W, resistive load. Consult factory for additional details.
- Operating Temp : -40° C to +74° C
- Storage Temp : -40° C to +85° C
- Relative Humidity : 0% to 95% (non-condensing)†
- MTBF : >100,000 hours