The ARM Electronics 56SMKIT 5.6" LCD monitor is a high quality display
for a variety of non-critical monitoring scenarios. It is small and lightweight.
The monitor features the ability to switch between NTSC and PAL modes as well as
having both video and audio inputs.
- Video System : NTSC, PAL
- Application : Monitoring
- LCD Size : 5.6"
- Picture Elements : 960 x 234
- Input and Output Connectors : Composite: RCA (x2 Input), Audio: RCA (x2
- Picture Controls : NTSC/PAL Switch, Power, OSD
- Remote Control : None
- Camera Mount : Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Power Requirements : 12 VDC
- Power Consumption : 400mA
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 6.3 x 5.2 x 1.4" (16 x 13.2 x 3.6 cm)
- Weight : Not Specified By Manufacturer